2016 Scholarship Application
ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST CATHOLIC CHURCH
SPONSORED BY THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS COUNCIL 15085
The St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church and Immaculate Conception scholarship is intended for those high school seniors who plan to attend any accredited post secondary school full time in the fall of 2016. This includes any college, university, area vocational technical college, technical school, or community college. A non-renewable $500 scholarship will be awarded to one qualifying high school senior from either St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church or Immaculate Conception.
All applications must be submitted by April 19, 2016. DOWNLOAD HERE
- Must currently be an active member of St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church or Immaculate Conception.
- Must plan to attend an accredited post-secondary school full time in the fall of 2016.
- Recipient must supply a copy of his/her college schedule to the Scholarship Committee before check will be issued. The check will be made payable to the school he/she will be attending in the fall of 2016.
- Scholarship application must be typed (or completed then printed using the online form).
- Include a high school transcript.
- Mail or deliver application and transcript to:
c/o Knights of Columbus
234 Church Street
Waynesville, NC 28786